I never did purchase the Passport, but being able to have my normal cell phone# but also a separate business phone# both receive calls and dial out, each with its records stored separately, and all accessed thru the hub, seemed like it would be very useful.

My old, original BB Bold finally died. I was torn between the new Galaxy S8 Plus or soon to be released Galaxy S8 Active, or the KeyOne. It's really productivity that I want it for, all things related to developing my own business, an every increasing database of contacts easily used, searching online and researching/trading stocks and real time quotes and charts. I used the voicenotes recorder more than any other feature on my old Bold, so hopefully that is still there. I also read so many good things about the sound quality on the Passport, including while using the speaker phone, at both ends, but I have seen nothing about that regarding the KeyOne, so hopefully that too is good. And this last one may be stupid, but can the KeyOne still be rotated to get the long view of the screen left to right rather than verticle? Any input on these other items also?
    05-10-17 01:58 PM
    No dual SIM... so no dual number with separate records.
    Yes you can rotate the screen.
    05-10-17 02:15 PM
    The dual number feature was an add-on that BlackBerry offered enterprise users. It was not a regular feature of the Passport.

In terms of business features, as an Android handset the KeyOne will have access to almost every major business application including Microsoft Office, Concur, and any other you can think of.

I also believe that the KeyOne does offer a landscape mode since it has a 3:2 aspect ratio as opposed to the BB10 QWERTY device ratio of 1:1.
    05-10-17 02:15 PM