New to all things BB and considering moving to the Passport with my next phone upgrade. I am looking to store music, videos (purchased and personally recorded), and podcasts on the SD card (128GB). Can this be done?

I am not a social media type, no FB, Twitter, etc. Mostly a web browser, emailer/texter, and media consumer (music, podcasts, Pandora, Slacker) and occasional YouTuber (I will usually use my iPad mini for watching videos). Will I be disappointed with this phone?

Thanks,
    Mike
    03-02-15 05:55 AM
    Movies and music yes, I'm not sure about podcasts, I'd assume so but that's a hunch on my part!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 06:02 AM
    podcasts yes because they are still audio files
    03-02-15 06:36 AM
    New to all things BB and considering moving to the Passport with my next phone upgrade. I am looking to store music, videos (purchased and personally recorded), and podcasts on the SD card (128GB). Can this be done?

I am not a social media type, no FB, Twitter, etc. Mostly a web browser, emailer/texter, and media consumer (music, podcasts, Pandora, Slacker) and occasional YouTuber (I will usually use my iPad mini for watching videos). Will I be disappointed with this phone?

Thanks,
    Mike
    yes to all and no you won't be disappointed
    03-02-15 07:51 AM