I can open the browser from a shortcut (B) but can I save a Web page as a shortcut. I prefer to use websites over apps. To much wasted memory if all I do is pay a bill with the app. I prefer to use the website via a keyboard shortcut. Is it at all possible. Seems like u can do everything else with the magical Keyboard
    05-30-18 06:51 PM
    Open browser, go to site, tap on the menu, add site shortcut to desktop. Then, set keyboard key to launch said shortcut, tada!
    05-31-18 12:45 AM
    But wouldn't that block this one keyboard shortcut for any other use outside the browser as well?
    05-31-18 01:39 AM
    Wow made my life so much easier. Sometimes u don't always need an app all u need is a simple web page shortcut. Keeps my KEYᵒⁿᵉ running fast and smooth not to mention how clean the homescreen looks. All I want is keyboard shortcuts to comeback then the Hub icon disappears and the Hub becomes gesture base again. Thank you for that awesome BlackBerry tip Blaze
    Attached Thumbnails Can I use KEYone shortcuts to navigate to a web page?-3256.jpg  
    06-01-18 11:05 PM
    I absolutely love keyboard shortcuts, that you can save shortcuts to a Web page I didn't know but it brings me to an idea, I always check in the morning how the traffic on my way to work will be, is there a way to save this action with a keyboard shortcut?
    06-02-18 04:25 AM