I have a PRIV with 32G and need to increase the SD memory to as big as the system can handle,

Is there a way to change the SD card and copy/transfer the info on the current SD card to the new one?

Is there a process defined, that I can find and follow to do this?

tanx ..

Don
    12-29-18 03:02 PM
    Is there a way to change the SD card and copy/transfer the info on the current SD card to the new one?
    Backup the SD card using any of the cloud services available (Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Mega etc) or just use a computer and copy the contents there, then to your new card. - https://itstillworks.com/do-card-ano...d-5810812.html
    12-29-18 09:24 PM
    something is not right .. I have a 128 G Lexar SD card, I have formated it and then did a full copy of the 32 G SD card to the 128 G SD card ..

When I place the new 128 G SD card into the smartphone, it seems to be okay except I have some apps that are grayed out on the desktop and no longer work.

As well, I cannot see any additional indication that the system recognizes the significant increase in the size of the SD card in the phone.

I believe the SD card is supposed to be an extension of the main memory, but my gut tells me there is something wrong.

Does anyone know of a group or person that I can contract with to get help to get this working properly? If so .. contact info would be very helpful.

Tanks for your help . Don
    12-30-18 06:19 PM