I used to do that with my old BB Bold, just plugging in the USB cable, though there was desktop software to do such back then. It was just great being able to enter a contact or event in either device and with a quick sync have it saved in the other. Back then I used Outlook software in my laptop, and I still do, not the online Outlook.
    07-09-18 12:07 PM
    There are some third party apps that are suppose to work.... there is no BlackBerry sync with desktop outlook.

If you have "accounts" that do two-way syncing... really shouldn't be necessary. My work email stopped using POP a number of years ago, and personally I use both Gmail and Outlook.com.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-09-18 12:55 PM
    The old desktop sync was a remnant from the days when POP email was common even in corporate environments. Your Motion was built with an operating system and in a time where even webmail providers (like outlook.com or gmail) offer full sync capabilities for mobile devices.

At this point, if your email provider doesn't offer those features, you're better served finding one that does. For my personal accounts, I use outlook.com, and for my business accounts, I moved to hosted Exchange through Office 365.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-09-18 03:14 PM