Hello all,

I was previously a Verizon Wireless employee, and when it first came out I bought the new blackberry storm. It was actually my first smart phone and I loved it. Unfortunately, someone else decided they loved it too and stole it from me. I don't believe I ever put it on the lost/ stolen esn list mainly because it wasn't active at that point. I still used it for many things, but what I can't seem to let go of and is also the reason I'm reaching out, is all of the events from my children's lives from the moment they were born. I lost so many memories and amazing moments from their lives and it literally haunts me. If anything can possibly be done to even maybe retrieve them, please help me. I will be forever grateful.

Thanks a bunch,

Patty
    10-24-18 04:07 AM
    Unfortunately, I don't think you're getting that device or any files from it back. There's no systems to find it and even if there was, the chance of it still being active, working are pretty slim to none.
    10-24-18 11:36 AM
    That's what I assumed. I was hoping there was maybe a cloud kind of thing that I didn't know of or think about. Like I said, I'm having a hard time letting go of this lol. Thanks for the reply.
    10-24-18 04:38 PM