I have fairly poor battery life on my DTEK50 on Bell in Ontario (when I unplug my phone at 6am, i'm lucky to get to 3pm before charging with my "normal" use). Under battery settings, Blackberry Hub+ services are always the biggest user of battery life, followed by Google services and then screen. If I remove one or both of these, what would happen? Do i need a new email app? I still want google maps, and access to the play store, but don't use the google assistant, and have as many "auto suggest" features as i can find turned off. Screen brightness is around 30%.
    02-28-17 03:45 PM
    1) I'd Factory Reset my phone 1st.... see if that improves performance.
    2) How many accounts do you have setup with HUB+ What type of accounts are they? POP is worse, Imap better, Active Sync is best... if you have the option.
    3) Go into settings > Apps > try to figure out what you need and don't need... on most Android sites there are list that explain what Android features can be either uninstalled or disabled and not impact your phone. Don't know if anyone has done that for the DTEKs.
    02-28-17 03:53 PM
    I'd reset it. Blackberry Hub services doesn't even show on the scale on mine. Screen-Android OS- Android System-Chrome...etc
    02-28-17 03:59 PM