I tried FusionCamera free from BB world and deleted it. Now I keep getting notification for FusionCamera, asking me to upgrade to FusionCamera pro. Can I find who is sending notification? Can I reject or filter out notification that I don't want to receive?

I am using a Z30 (10.3.1.2582).
    05-06-15 03:57 PM
    Are you getting notified in the "Notifications" in the Hub, or by an email?

If by email, there should be an unsubscribe option in the email. (If not, contact the devloper.)

If you're getting it in "Notifications", that indicates that the app wasn't 100% uninstalled. You may have to reinstall it, then uninstall it by going to Device Manager > Storage, tap to open then tap delete. Or, BB World > My Apps & Games, locate the app, long press on it and select "Uninstall" from the slide out menu. Either of those two methods are better for uninstalling an app than just pressing the icon on the home screen until it vibrates and tapping the trash icon.
    Are you getting notified in the "Notifications" in the Hub, or by an email?

If by email, there should be an unsubscribe option in the email. (If not, contact the devloper.)

If you're getting it in "Notifications", that indicates that the app wasn't 100% uninstalled. You may have to reinstall it, then uninstall it by going to Device Manager > Storage, tap to open then tap delete. Or, BB World > My Apps & Games, locate the app, long press on it and select "Uninstall" from the slide out menu. Either of those two methods are better for uninstalling an app than just pressing the icon on the home screen until it vibrates and tapping the trash icon.
    05-06-15 04:20 PM
    How are you receiving the notification? Email, alert, BBW???
    05-06-15 04:21 PM
    I receive it on hub | notification. I tried reinstalling and deleting it from the BB world. I will report back results.
    05-06-15 06:32 PM
    You could control notifications from device settings -> notifications then click on the current profile and choose customize application notifications.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 08:27 PM
    Unfortunately, it does not work. I am still getting notification from FusionCamera after re-installation and un-installation
    05-13-15 07:11 PM