I download my music from youtube ( i copy the link then pit it in an mp3 converter) and it downloads perfectly in my music. But is there any way to change the picture for the album? Right now its jsut the default gray CD.
    08-29-16 02:11 PM
    What I have done, is rip all my cd's to lossless on my pc, and then I copy it to my sd card in my Z30. All the album art is saved with the ripped files that are send to sd card, and show when I play with Neutron Player. I believe there is a setting in Neutron for getting album art, but not sure about music from Youtube.
    Try it on your pc first and see if it retrieves the album art.
    08-29-16 02:25 PM
    I download my music from youtube ( i copy the link then pit it in an mp3 converter) and it downloads perfectly in my music. But is there any way to change the picture for the album? Right now its jsut the default gray CD.
    What phone are you using? If it is a BB10, yes... there are ways to add an album cover, such as getting a jpg of the album, and saving it to your media card. I use a program on my computer to link the jpg to the mp3.

Mp3tag - the universal Tag Editor (ID3v2, MP4, OGG, FLAC, ...)

There are some album cover grabber apps in the BBWorld that you can look at.
    08-29-16 02:41 PM