Hi. Been using iPhone for a couple years. Just got my titan pocket - surprised it doesn’t cost more I love this phone. I debloated google apps and whatnot with ADB. But I want to de-google completely. I am not fluent in flashing, but I can follow instructions well and I’m somewhat familiar with adb. I saw articles on random web searches that say with treble supported you can flash lineage to any android device. True? I saw one that had instructions for flashing a GSI of lineage onto any android 11 device. But lost the link.

So, can I install lineage onto my titan pocket? If so can someone direct me to a link with step by step instructions? Or a link to download a GSI for lineage?

Btw titan pocket is awesome. Reminds me of a q10 in shape. Feels sturdy. Seems to work fast like any other modern android. For what I use a phone for anyway. I love it. Highly recommend it to anyone who can tolerate the smaller screen. Currently I use the Microsoft launcher because I can resize the app icons and fit more on the screen. But still I want to de google. Please advise!
    10-24-21 11:01 PM
    Hi. Been using iPhone for a couple years. Just got my titan pocket - surprised it doesn’t cost more I love this phone. I debloated google apps and whatnot with ADB. But I want to de-google completely. I am not fluent in flashing, but I can follow instructions well and I’m somewhat familiar with adb. I saw articles on random web searches that say with treble supported you can flash lineage to any android device. True? I saw one that had instructions for flashing a GSI of lineage onto any android 11 device. But lost the link.

So, can I install lineage onto my titan pocket? If so can someone direct me to a link with step by step instructions? Or a link to download a GSI for lineage?

Btw titan pocket is awesome. Reminds me of a q10 in shape. Feels sturdy. Seems to work fast like any other modern android. For what I use a phone for anyway. I love it. Highly recommend it to anyone who can tolerate the smaller screen. Currently I use the Microsoft launcher because I can resize the app icons and fit more on the screen. But still I want to de google. Please advise!
    Not yet. It may happen or it may not.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-25-21 06:33 AM

Sadly there is no one "install" fits all..... someone has to put in the effort of finding all the right drivers for each devices hardware package. It's very early, and I suspect someone will release something for the Pocket in the next year.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-25-21 08:21 AM
    unihertz-titan.neocities.org
    I've seen people display their experiments with LineageOS installation but without features. The link above provides information regarding flashing GSI images, if you'd like however there are no specifics regarding the lineage experiment.
    10-26-21 03:16 AM