1. i have wifi connnectivity problem with my z3. it doesnt gets connected to a saved network.sometimes it doesnt detects the network.if we restart the phone its solved. so i need to get restart the phone frequently. why this hapens?how to solve it.pls help..

2. I have vodafone network and a new micro sim still i am facing network issue and my network goes away whenevr i enter into any shop or building or metro...

3. not regularly but sometimes my phone gets overheated and whinin 40-45 mins whole battery drains out and phone gets swutched off..
    09-25-14 09:35 PM
    Delete the saved network and reboot, then create the connection again. See if that helps

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.1052
    09-25-14 09:46 PM
    About the network issue, it probably is because Vodafone doesn't have enough coverage in your area. Make sure the network mode is set to "3G&2G".

About the heating issue, check your device monitor to see which app used most battery charge. It probably would be BBM. Many people have had this issue with BBM. Apparently, some bug with it. A hard reset would fix this.
    To hard reset, press & hold both volume keys until the device reboots and the blue BlackBerry logo is shown (ignore the screenshot).

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 01:26 AM
    I think you might have met the same issue just like me!

You could check the Device Monitor to confirm if BBM is uploading data when the issue happens.

If yes, there is no good solution and the important part is that you don't know what it is uploading!

And BTW, the time the device is start getting hotter is when you be only on mobile network?

PS: I made a post about the issue, you could read it if you would.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:12 AM
    i have tried this solution for 3-4 times. but i am still facing the same problem.
    is there any other solution that you could suggest ?
    09-26-14 11:17 AM
    may be your solution will work. i will try it. thanku
    09-26-14 11:18 AM
    there is no good solution. then i hope 10.3 could solve this issue.
    device heats up anytime it is not fixed whether i am using mobile network or not.
    please provide me a link of your post.
    09-26-14 11:21 AM
    and one more thing vodafone has a good coverage in my area. as with my previous device i never faced this problem.
    and thanks for the info i will set my network mode to 3G&2G.
    09-26-14 11:23 AM