I have quite a bit of music on my laptop, when I tried moving it to my Z10 all the Album files ended up all mixed together. Do I have to assign a playlist to each artist or album? And why does the music transferred have the song title, but lists the artist as unknown, is there any way change that? Sorry for all the questions, it worked well on my droid, too bad the phone sucked.
    11-02-14 11:10 AM
    Check out PlayCloud Free for BlackBerry 10 in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/136397 it has Google drive integration

Z30 Beast on Roids..
    11-02-14 11:15 AM
    It also has a paid version with added features

Z30 Beast on Roids..
    11-02-14 11:16 AM
    If you are going to put music on your phone from your laptop, run the music through an ID3 tagger first so you can change the "un known" artist problem. I look at all my music before i put it on my phone.

Also, I would group everything in a folder per album title or artist. Then I drag those folders to my phone. Then you can make playlists by albums or artists if you want.
    11-02-14 11:16 AM
    I have quite a bit of music on my laptop, when I tried moving it to my Z10 all the Album files ended up all mixed together. Do I have to assign a playlist to each artist or album? And why does the music transferred have the song title, but lists the artist as unknown, is there any way change that? Sorry for all the questions, it worked well on my droid, too bad the phone sucked.
    Let me guess, you used Link to try and sync the music didn't you? Not gonna bust your chops for this, but set your device to USB Mass Storage mode and just copy and paste your music folders.
    11-02-14 11:23 AM