Hi everyone! The title basically says it all. I can't comprehend there's no copying/pasting of appointments in the calendar. If it's impossible I'd like to move to some other (paid) alternative software. It should be native for BB and make use of the physical keyboard. Synching with built-in calendar is welcome but not necessary. Thanks!
    01-03-16 03:27 PM
    On my Z10, after I open an appointment, I can share it using email, text etc. Sends all the appointment info etc.

My process: Desktop calendar "Calendar Scope". With its Google plugin I sync to my google calendar and to my BB calendar. If you are only using your phone calendar, you can "share" copy anyway.
    01-03-16 04:18 PM
    On my Z10, after I open an appointment, I can share it using email, text etc. Sends all the appointment info etc.

My process: Desktop calendar "Calendar Scope". With its Google plugin I sync to my google calendar and to my BB calendar. If you are only using your phone calendar, you can "share" copy anyway.
    I do it the same way, send it to my own address and import it to a selectable calendar. Unfortunately I don't know another solution. Something for the next software update.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-16 04:27 PM