I used to have bb q5. And when I recive notifications for the apps from play store (not from bb world), they only show in hub until I open them. And they, for an example Viber, don't have their own icon, but they have some bell icon. That was a year and a half ago. So my question, is that situation changed on bb10 devices? I'm planning to buy q10. So is there a way to add Android apps as accounts in hub. Sorry for bad English. And, is it possible to install android os instead of bb10?
    03-10-17 09:09 AM
    Same as always.
    03-10-17 09:23 AM
    I used to have bb q5. And when I recive notifications for the apps from play store (not from bb world), they only show in hub until I open them. And they, for an example Viber, don't have their own icon, but they have some bell icon. That was a year and a half ago. So my question, is that situation changed on bb10 devices? I'm planning to buy q10. So is there a way to add Android apps as accounts in hub. Sorry for bad English. And, is it possible to install android os instead of bb10?
    Hasn't been a major feature update in two years (and there probably never will be another)... so no nothing has "changed".

No you can't install the Android OS on a BB10 devices.

Yes you can install some Android Apps (they must be compatible with Android 4.3 or earlier), but you can't force them to work with HUB.

Sounds like your really should give the BlackBerry KEYone a look, as it is a PKB phone powered by Android - but no it won't be as cheap as a Q10.
    03-10-17 09:28 AM