I bberror bb10-0015 on me Passport SE device, and I understand that i need to autoload it and how.

The problem is, Windows 10 just gives me a error 43 while I connect it via usb. So the link, or autoloader doesn't see my device.

With the same cabel I tried with my another Passport (not SE version, with no error, just screen cracked..) - it works perfectly and autoload with no problem. So it's not a cable or usb-port on PC problem, but the drivers with Passport SE on usb connection (as it's dead-error, PC don't understands what is this device).

And so do autoader or Link. I did mostly everything (CC clean drivers, register and ex.)
    Won't Help.
    Battery is off while connecting for autoload (but it charges fast from port of PC Usb).

Help please, what should I do to fix this problem? (Tommorow will try friends PC, but wild guess - it won't help)
    12-02-19 09:21 PM
    If you can connect another BB10 device... it's not your PC, Drivers or cables.

I would unplug the phone, run the Autoloader and then plug the phone in.

If that doesn't work, I'd give your friends PC a try....
    12-03-19 09:31 AM
    Tried Friends PC - no use. Even tried developers auto, old auto (nearly old versions leaked and developers) - no use(

Don't know what to do( so many years on blackberry keyboard((( The only thing left - disconnect the battery, but with passport - I need to go to repairing shop, and it coasts money (and last time, they didn't connect all sensors right lol). Is there a way to fully discharge or disconnect battery without opening the phone?

Or is there a way to repair USB ERROR 43 somehow else, and force USB to see the device as needed (also what driver should it be in USB config)? (did all methods on the internet). Really need help, can't work and surf the internet on iPhone 5c and don't wanna buy any new android without the keyboard(((
    12-03-19 10:14 AM