Hi everybody !
    I have a problem with my Z10 STL 100-2 OS version 10.2.1.3247.
    Sometime when i receive a call. I swift to answer but the button stop working. and it's say 1 missed call ... anybody know that problem.thanks
    07-20-14 01:02 AM
    Sounds like sometimes you wait too long to answer. Your voice mail is usually set up to automatically answer after a certain number of rings. You may be able to change that through your voice mail settings from your carrier. Also, I don't believe that you mentioned which phone you have, but if it's a OS10, when you touch the screen, it stops ringing, so perhaps you are inadvertently touching it before you realize it is a call coming in.
    Just reread your post and saw your phone model.
    Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    07-20-14 08:02 AM
    Sounds like sometimes you wait too long to answer. Your voice mail is usually set up to automatically answer after a certain number of rings. You may be able to change that through your voice mail settings from your carrier. Also, I don't believe that you mentioned which phone you have, but if it's a OS10, when you touch the screen, it stops ringing, so perhaps you are inadvertently touching it before you realize it is a call coming in.
    Just reread your post and saw your phone model.
    Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    No, i disabled voice mail alrealdy. when we swift left to answer. it'll show the connected screen and we was starting to answer. right ? My problem is when i finish swift left ( the button on the left side alrealdy) it stop working there and 2 3 secs later it said missed call>
    07-20-14 04:43 PM