Hi there,
    When I receive an incoming call, it shows the name and number on my phone when the call is being received.

When I go back into the call logs, it only displays the numbers without the name. It's hard for me to know which number is who's when I receive so many calls throughout the day and want to go back and call someone.

If the name is in my contacts list then it is fine and shows in the calls log.

This used to work fine on my Z30 and all names would show in my call history.
    04-30-17 10:43 PM
    My understanding is that you'll only see the name in the call log if they're a Contact.
    05-01-17 12:00 AM
    That's strange...it used to always show on all previous Blackberry's I owned even if they weren't a contact.
    I really miss this feature as I get dozens of calls a day and can't figure who was who from my call logs...
    05-01-17 11:10 AM
    That's strange...it used to always show on all previous Blackberry's I owned even if they weren't a contact.
    I really miss this feature as I get dozens of calls a day and can't figure who was who from my call logs...
    Not sure that's possible on any BlackBerry. Unless I am missing something

Posted via CB10
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    05-01-17 12:11 PM
    Yes, definitely possible, that's how it's always worked for me for years and I've owned almost every Blackberry model...just not with this DTEK50.
    Any ideas?
    05-01-17 02:30 PM
    Maybe a carrier service that provides Caller ID?

I know Verizon offered the service for a fee, but without it only way I got names with numbers was if they were contacts.

Only issues I remember with BBOS phones was if you phone was locked and you had "content protection" enabled, it would not show a user name.... but that was with users in your address book. Not sure if there is something simular in Android.
    05-01-17 03:56 PM