I started having issues with call forwarding about 2 months ago with my Keyone on Bell getting message "Network/Sim Card Error"

Bell Tech support had me go into a store and get a new SIM card. Did not resolve.

They then suggested a replacement phone, so today bought Keyone black. Transferred all my data to the new phone and call forwarding and all worked great until I installed the latest update. Now same error.

Anyone else seen this problem? Google searches are no help.
    02-01-18 09:03 PM
    Anyone else seen this problem?
    Never hard of this problem before on KEYone / Bell. do you have another device to try it on? Most call related issues are carrier problems these days, not device problems. Carriers just like to blame the devices lol.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    02-02-18 01:00 PM
    Considering you are getting the same message on two different phones now, @Bla1ze point about the carrier and not the hardware is very valid.

If you want, you can still try doing a rescan of cellular networks under Settings+ More + Cellular networks. There is also a Network settings reset (but I haven't had to do that myself). Most of the time I have the carrier reprovision the phone. They do something on the backend that temporarily disconnects the phone and reconnects it. Usually everything runs more smoothly.
    02-02-18 03:28 PM