Would there be a reliable call and data monitor app thay you would recommend for each of these mobiles?

The Blackberry Classic?

The Passport?

KeyOne? A bit early to ask as it's not in circulation yet in the UK.

Currently have a classic and installed Callistics and Callinspector. Neither of which recorded my sms nor wifi data. Also I note in reviews some of these android apps do not record data useage within android apps. What is the point?

I await your replies. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 06:23 AM
    Android actually has a pretty good built in data monitor, you can set it to whatever monthly cycle you want. It breaks it down by app, for foreground and background usage, by cellular or wifi. It will show all that for current month to date, and for several previous months.
    You may be able to set it for less than a month at a time, not sure about that. It also has a data limit, that can be set. not sure what happens when that limit is reached. And a data warning setting, if you reach that, you get a warning notification.

I'm not sure what you mean by call monitor.
    04-24-17 08:02 AM
    Thank you Wezard, I use to use such a monitor when I had a BlackBerry Bold. But it seems that with these two apps I downloaded I entered the settings for a month including today of course and nothing has been picked up by either of the two apps.

My reference to call monitor was to include details of time and duration of calls.

Thank you for your time but would you be able to recommend other apps which would work on either of these three smartphones?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 02:08 PM
    I'd check with your carrier/service provider... most I'm familiar with offer some sort of service monitoring tools. That would include both Data and Calls.
    04-24-17 02:24 PM
    would you be able to recommend other apps
    Iv'e been away from BB OS for well over a year, so can't help you with those two devices. As Dunt Dunt Dunt says, most carriers have some sort of app for monitoring total minutes used in billing cycle, not sure if they would give the level of detail you want. I've not had to worry about how many minutes used for ages, and the phone logs built into both BB OS and Android give me a pretty complete call history. They even list the minutes spent on each call, but you have to pull the particular call up to see the duration.
    For Android, the built in Data usage reporting will already give you everything you need, no need for an app there.
    04-24-17 03:45 PM
    Thank you both. My new carrier/provider only provide summaries for calls and data. Detailed info incurs additional cost but I was hoping to be able to find an app which would display all the info in one place. I think I will still have to keep looking as the apps mentioned earlier are not triggering.

Thank you once again for your time. :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 05:25 PM