I use the blackberry hub applications from google play on my Android 9 phone. They sync to 5 email accounts on outlook.com.

This has worked fine for a couple years. Today the calendar sync corrupted. I ran the repair of outlook in office 365. Still not working. Any ideas?
    10-01-19 12:54 AM
    Any ideas?
    You mentioned running a repair on Outlook, but have you tried removing and re-adding the accounts to your BlackBerry?
    10-01-19 11:40 AM
    You mentioned running a repair on Outlook, but have you tried removing and re-adding the accounts to your BlackBerry?
    Thamks. No. My phone is Galaxy S9+ with the BlackBerry Hub Services. I removed the BB Calendar app and reinstalled it. That did nothing. In desperation, i put Outlook on the phone and connected it to my default exchange account. That works. The rest of the BB apps seem to still work.

Should i delete the hub and reinstall it, or just remove the outlook (exchange ) accounts?
    10-01-19 07:51 PM
    Should i delete the hub and reinstall it, or just remove the outlook (exchange ) accounts?
    Up to you really. Either or would be sufficient to see if you can get it working again.
    10-01-19 07:52 PM