I bought the above phone nearly 2 years ago and it is doing the same thing my PRIV did - won’t hold a charge/very slow to charge. I know it is about to die. Where can I buy a new BB Key 2? I have AT&T service.
    12-01-20 07:54 AM
    I might try a new battery first....

At this point buying a KEY2 is gong to require looking on eBay and Amazon or other 3rd party reseller sites.
    12-01-20 08:50 AM
    Yeah definitely try installing a new battery before doing anything else.

Even if you decide to upgrade to a KEY2, it would be nice to have that LE with a fresh battery as a reliable backup phone.
    12-01-20 10:15 AM
    I read other posts that discussed difficulty with properly removing the cover and replacing the battery. Apparently, the cover could not properly be placed back on the phone. I saw that I can buy a battery. Where would I bring the phone to get a new battery inserted? I use the phone constantly, so it would have to be a same day job. Thanks for any guidance you can provide.
    12-01-20 08:46 PM
    I read other posts that discussed difficulty with properly removing the cover and replacing the battery. Apparently, the cover could not properly be placed back on the phone. I saw that I can buy a battery. Where would I bring the phone to get a new battery inserted? I use the phone constantly, so it would have to be a same day job. Thanks for any guidance you can provide.
    Try any local phone repair shop such as uBreakiFix or others. Call in first before going to make sure they'll accept to do the repair. Make sure to back up all your data before handing them the phone, and bring a backup phone with you if you have one, just in case.

If your LE battery is shot, you don't really lose much by giving it a shot.
    12-01-20 09:09 PM
    If you haven't already done so, a factory reset would remove any junk data transferred from your previous device.

Just transfer the contacts (launch contacts, go to settings, then contacts management, export to SD card).

Then replace the battery if it's deemed to be worn. My key2 LE will need a factory reset soon, because things are starting to get sluggish already. Lol

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    12-05-20 01:01 PM