Let's have a serious chat about the lack of glue behind the screen or the hardware freezing. I'm kinda worried. It took me so long to get the keyone in my hand, now Sprint won't activate it, lol, I only have 12 days left to return it to best buy, but I'd like to actually try it on a network. It seems to me that BlackBerry is not ready to make a strong comeback. So many issues and at a critical time. Is it worth it or should I just return it and wait till my carrier has it, if that ever happens??
    06-24-17 02:02 AM
    Let's have a serious chat about the lack of glue behind the screen or the hardware freezing. I'm kinda worried. It took me so long to get the keyone in my hand, now Sprint won't activate it, lol, I only have 12 days left to return it to best buy, but I'd like to actually try it on a network. It seems to me that BlackBerry is not ready to make a strong comeback. So many issues and at a critical time. Is it worth it or should I just return it and wait till my carrier has it, if that ever happens??
    Have you *ever* bought a phone before? If you bought from Best Buy, you have the GSM version. Sprint runs on CDMA *AND* it has already been announced that the Sprint supported KEYone's will be available later in the summer. *IF* you want to try out the KEYone on a real network now, then buy a pre-paid GSM SIM from T-Mobile or AT&T, both GSM networks.

Let's gain some knowledge before complaining and trying to start another thread of hardware issues that you're not going to understand.
    M-M-M likes this.
    06-24-17 05:30 AM
    Why are you combining two separate issues into your post?

1. There are plenty of threads about the screen issue, and I guess whatever hardware issue, and you do not add anything new to discussing those issues.

2. You are on Sprint, and you don't know what phones you can use on that network? Return it now, and stay with the phones that Sprint will activate. This is common knowledge. Really. Seriously.
    M-M-M likes this.
    06-24-17 02:39 PM