I can not get an html markup that I complete on the blackberry 10 device to work with reader mode. I wrote a title header and paragraph on pc, tried the same for mobile. Mobile doesnt go into reader mode. I have tried different meta properties maybe there was an error and thats fine... just getting it to work would be great. What am I missing?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-17 03:52 AM
    I can not get an html markup that I complete on the blackberry 10 device to work with reader mode. I wrote a title header and paragraph on pc, tried the same for mobile. Mobile doesnt go into reader mode. I have tried different meta properties maybe there was an error and thats fine... just getting it to work would be great. What am I missing?

Posted via CB10
    Why is there never an answer without reading through libraries and libraries and libraries. Not just here, but anywhere. Nobody in the whole f*$xkinf world ever knows.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-17 04:47 AM
    Why is there never an answer without reading through libraries and libraries and libraries. Not just here, but anywhere. Nobody in the whole f*$xkinf world ever knows.

Posted via CB10
    Did you ever figure this one out?
    10-09-19 05:35 AM