Not only the native browser, but added one (Browsie Browser) as well. Usually crashes when video plays/auto-plays, but sometimes that's not a factor. Is this the end of my Q10 - some kind of death throe? It's driving me crazy! Any thoughts? (and please don't suggest clearing cache, etc. - it has no effect)

Posted via CB10
    06-04-17 01:42 PM
    Not only the native browser, but added one (Browsie Browser) as well. Usually crashes when video plays/auto-plays, but sometimes that's not a factor. Is this the end of my Q10 - some kind of death throe? It's driving me crazy! Any thoughts? (and please don't suggest clearing cache, etc. - it has no effect)

Posted via CB10
    Hi browser in q10, z3,and some other
    Have problem with video or etc
    its same for me and always crashes when video play in youtube or other site
    Use desktop mode for some sites and Conversely mobile mode
    I suggest see youtube video with mobile user agent
    Clear cache let more time to see
    Bb10 browser ends near

Because browser is a system app and bar is just for design
    But
    I installed 10.2.1 browser it works
    Its old but I think its better, crashes become a little less but still crash ,if u want I can link you to try that

Posted via CB11
    06-04-17 03:24 PM
    BlackBerry 10 is a rough OS to run these days...

Posted with my  Classic
    06-04-17 11:25 PM

Posted with my  Classic
    It's called "planned for obsolescence". BB is all about android now. If you don't steer along with their rudder then they will forget (have forgotten) about your years of loyalty. The writers here? They just pound their chests and swoon all over whatever the new flavor of the day is like good corporate lackies. It's just a paycheck.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 12:24 AM
    It's called "planned for obsolescence". BB is all about android now. If you don't steer along with their rudder then they will forget (have forgotten) about your years of loyalty. The writers here? They just pound their chests and swoon all over whatever the new flavor of the day is like good corporate lackies. It's just a paycheck.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry hasn't put out a new BB10 device in 2 years, and 10.3 beta came out 3 years ago.

BlackBerry switched to Android 18 months ago.

How long should the Crackberry front page keep writing about BB10?
    07-03-17 12:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    They have to deal with reality of the current times. BlackBerry 10 development is done, efforts now focused on BlackBerry Android. Sucks for us diehards, but have to move with the times or be left behind.

Posted with my  Classic
    07-03-17 12:36 AM

Posted with my  Classic
    It's actually not. There are workarounds for pretty much everything except Snapchat.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 12:52 AM
    It's actually not. There are workarounds for pretty much everything except Snapchat.

Posted via CB10
    As much as I love bb10, I need a secondary, generic Android to help me with apps. Not only Snapchat, but NFL Sunday Ticket (which only buffers video on my BlackBerry Classic), news apps, XFinity TV, other apps.

Depends on the user, but if you need certain modern apps, BB10 not the phone

Posted with my  Classic
    07-03-17 01:08 AM
    As much as I love bb10, I need a secondary, generic Android to help me with apps. Not only Snapchat, but NFL Sunday Ticket (which only buffers video on my BlackBerry Classic), news apps, XFinity TV, other apps.

Depends on the user, but if you need certain modern apps, BB10 not the phone

Posted with my  Classic
    I suppose I can't say you're wrong but I still haven't found anything besides Snapchat that I can't do on BB10. Obviously many experiences will differ.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 01:20 AM
    I suppose I can't say you're wrong but I still haven't found anything besides Snapchat that I can't do on BB10. Obviously many experiences will differ.

Posted via CB10
    Yup. It's going to be super bittersweet for me when I get the KEYone. I'll love having all the modern apps I need, working smoothly. But will miss BlackBerry 10 OS....best OS I've used.

Those who can still get by with it fine, all the more power too. Wish I could. For me personally, just too restricting at this point with apps I need/use.

Posted with my  Classic
    07-03-17 01:27 AM
    Yup. It's going to be super bittersweet for me when I get the KEYone. I'll love having all the modern apps I need, working smoothly. But will miss BlackBerry 10 OS....best OS I've used.

Those who can still get by with it fine, all the more power too. Wish I could. For me personally, just too restricting at this point with apps I need/use.

Posted with my  Classic
    That's what I'm going to miss the most. The smoothness and fluidity of everything. The multitasking is just so nice. Android is fine but it is anything but smooth. It's a stuttering and fragmented mess. But that's the only choice we have unless you want an iPhone. Sigh.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 01:43 AM
    That's what I'm going to miss the most. The smoothness and fluidity of everything. The multitasking is just so nice. Android is fine but it is anything but smooth. It's a stuttering and fragmented mess. But that's the only choice we have unless you want an iPhone. Sigh.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. I have an iPad, have for years. Tried typing on iPhone at a local Apple store in mall, couldn't do it, need my physical keyboard.

Posted with my  Classic
    07-03-17 01:45 AM
    Yeah. I have an iPad, have for years. Tried typing on iPhone at a local Apple store in mall, couldn't do it, need my physical keyboard.

Posted with my  Classic
    Yeah I can understand that. I can adopt to VKB but physical is nice. I do hope that physical keyboards will continue in the future but the poor showing by the K1 so far doesn't have me very optimistic.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 01:51 AM
    Going back to the OP's browser crashing issue...

Which OS version are you running, Debra, and when did your browser issues start? I have a Q10 also, whose native browser continues to work just fine, playing youtube videos and pretty much any site I throw at it. I never upgraded the OS to 10.3.3 however, due to the large number of complaints in the forums about things that stopped working after the "upgrade".

I'm wondering if re-installing your current OS, letting it sit a while (20 min or so?) after the re-install, and then rebooting your device might help. Let us know.

Posted via CB10
    Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    07-03-17 06:39 AM
    Mine locks up all the time. It is unusable for several popular sites. It also won't let me login to some sites as well.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 10:18 AM