I've got a problematic younger sibling who knows how to reset the router after I've changed the Wi-Fi password. Annoyingly resetting the router changes the password to the default one. I've already tried blocking the devices I don't want on the network but I don't think that works. Does anyone know if there's a way to change it permanently?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-08-16 08:59 AM
    There appears to only be a couple way to do this. One is to use expiry glue to prevent the button from working. The other is to open the router case and remove the button from the circuit board.
    10-08-16 10:47 AM
    I've got a problematic younger sibling who knows how to reset the router after I've changed the Wi-Fi password. Annoyingly resetting the router changes the password to the default one. I've already tried blocking the devices I don't want on the network but I don't think that works. Does anyone know if there's a way to change it permanently?

Agree with the aforementioned solutions, beyond that the block list gets reset with the rest of the settings. It would work fine if no one was resetting the router constantly.
    10-08-16 01:41 PM
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it

10-08-16 05:34 PM