Up until last weekend, my boss' Bold 9900 functioned perfectly with the Intellilink system in his Buick. Now it won't complete calls. I have unpaired and re-paired, I spoke to OnStar who said that the phone is still showing as compatible with their system, the BB says his software is up to date. Can't figure out the glitch. The car system acts and responds like it is going to dial the number you have requested and then it just stops working. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Is it a BB problem? I paired my personal cell phone up with the car as a test and it functions exactly as it should.
    03-07-17 11:33 AM
    Did you recently run an update of some sort on the Intellink system?
    03-07-17 01:06 PM
    Thanks, that was my thought exactly and sitting in his car I called OnStar who said that they were still showing the device as compatible. I called the dealer who said they are the ones who do the system upgrades - he said it sounds like a BB problem especially since my Galaxy S7 paired up and worked perfectly. I'm taking the car in. Something changed somewhere and I just need to figure it out.
    03-08-17 10:24 AM