Hey guys...

I got one old piece of Bold 9900 with a dead motherboard and baterry. After battery replace, i got just black screen with battery symbol ( i hope you know, what i mean). I cant even connect device with desktop software. After a some hours of googling i just deserve to buy a new board. I found one on ebay.... It was a model 9930 from a Verizon distribution and looks good.

Anyway... I replaced the motherboard and .... i got another black screen. I pres the "ON" button and keypad will light on, screen is black with a weak backlight as you can see on picture what i took.

And light sensor on the top of the phone is OK if i try this with my finger, it react. At this time i cant connect device with a BlackBerry desktop software, BUT, i cant do nothing. Display dont work.

I was downloaded a last 7.1 OS from a BB site, i sucesfully flash it and ... Nothing. Still black.

Can someone pls help me? Or told me - you have to buy a new lcd or something. I dont have a clue, what is wrong with this phone.

Thanks for help and for understanding - english isnt my mother language and i never learn this language in school.

Cheers from Czech Republic.
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 08-02-16 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Filter evasion
    08-02-16 10:00 AM
    So is the screen blank or does it show the large battery on the display?

If it is blank, you could try an new LCD... but I'm wondering at what point a new phone might not have been the better option.

Looks good and works aren't the same things... could also be that the motherboard you were sent doesn't work.
    08-02-16 10:23 AM
    As you can see, screen is black, i cant add pic before, sry.

This picture was taken in dark room, without flash. Backlight is on, but this is all...Bold 9900/9930 black screen - but working?-img_20160802_164942.jpg
    08-02-16 10:55 AM
    Nothing guys? :/
    08-03-16 02:21 AM