Hi folks,
    I'm using an old bold 9700 as my back up device as my z10 is a wall hugger, ive set up the blackberry services on the bold tried to update my software it's saying the version I have 5 something is the latest version but still I can't use any Internet service blackberry world or BBM I can't set up my email either,ive spoke to my network provider who have sent my service books and I've been into the host setting and sent that but still I can't get any blackberry services can any one help I know it's an old phone but as my back up its important I have access to my emails.
    Thanks for any help

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 10:48 AM
    All of this was done with BIS active on the SIM card the 9700 is holding, right?
    08-20-15 11:06 AM
    Yep its all active on the network side everything should be up and running.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 11:10 AM
    I've out my Sim card into a bold 9900 and a curve 9300 both were original y on t-mobile my bold 9700 was on orange all these phones were 2 nd hand, but all of them will not work on the EE I'm using now,although EE keeps telling me I can still use the blackberry services I'm not to sure if it's a compatibility issue?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 04:21 PM
    Find out the problem,as the phones were originally registered with blackberry on t.mobile and orange the older blackberry services do not recognize EE as a service provider and will not let me use there services it's took two weeks of phoning EE to find this out,im now waiting for them to try and find a way around this problem and as they don't work the wknd i,ll have to wait and wait till they decide to help, the main thing they couldn't answer was if there is a compatibility problem and they are aware of it why they don't tell you before they take your money?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 05:25 AM