I recently got a zefit2 wrist band and successfully paired it with my BlackBerry Q10 device. The zefit app seems to work fine (I installed it from the Google play store). I even managed to get the incoming calls and missed calls push on the wrist band. Nevertheless, the rest of the notifications - sms, email and social media - doesn't get pushed on the zefit device.
    I looked through the bluetooth settings on my BBQ10 and I noticed that in the Message Access Profile (MAP) section, all message access accounts (I have 3 email accounts, as well as the SMS/MMS) are enabled but in the same time all of them are shown as "not connected".
    I've been reading some other threats on issues that seem similar to this one (other BlackBerry users having troubles pairing their BlackBerry phones with car devices) but I didn't find a solution nor a explanation to this problem.
    So the question is how do I get these accounts in MAP connected and is it possible to do it?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 02:30 PM
    My suggestion would be to reset the sefit and try the pairing process again.
    05-02-16 10:04 AM