I am having Bluetooth connectivity problems with my key2 since day one . It does not hold its connection when connected with my car Bluetooth.

Has anyone got a answer or solution from Blackberry concerning this problem.

They are telling me that I have no choice but to wait for the patch to correct this issue ??

help !
    08-29-18 02:46 PM
    EDIT - Nov 7, 2018: Bluetooth works now!! BB Mobile kept in touch, we did testing as they changed settings, and it became clear that it was a software, not hardware issue. Impressed that they kept the ticket open for weeks and that the service rep stuck with it. Ultimately the most recent OS update (from about 2 weeks ago) got it working seamlessly - sooo happy because I didn't enjoy "downgrading" to Android Auto from full phone and media integration with my car. Fingers crossed they don't change anything in a future update to disable the functionality I depend on.

ORIGINAL POST: I couldn't connect my new Key2 to the Bluetooth of my 2010 Toyota Venza. I had no issues with other phones, eg Samsung S8.
    I went to my dealer for help, went to my carrier (Rogers), and also contacted BBMobile. This is what BBMobile emailed me back:
    “Unfortunately the Bluetooth hardware piece from both devices the Key2 and the Toyota it is not compatible and unfortunately we will not be able to pair them. That it is one of the reason that the car rejects the connection right after you try and the phone still looking to pair it. ”
    Not an adequate reply, imo, but one which says that the Bluetooth hardware in the Key2 is inferior.
    I've pushed back for more info but I don't really expect to get anything better, and certainly not a fix.
    Probably not the reply you were hoping for either. If I get another reply I'll come add it here. Does anyone else have better news for us?
    Last edited by wreyet_on; 11-07-18 at 12:44 PM. Reason: updated info
    09-15-18 08:07 PM
    I would be looking to return my phone if that was the case, poor response on BlackBerry part. Asking premium price for inferior product.
    09-17-18 12:29 AM