The blue notification dot has stopped working and its not because I’m roaming, I’m on home turf. Driving me crazy. I hate having to check my phone to see if I’ve got new messages. Does anybody know what’s happened and how to correct it? Nothing has changed in my settings. Advice much appreciated!
    08-11-19 06:00 AM
    The blue notification dot has stopped working and its not because I’m roaming, I’m on home turf. Driving me crazy. I hate having to check my phone to see if I’ve got new messages. Does anybody know what’s happened and how to correct it? Nothing has changed in my settings. Advice much appreciated!
    Might help if you state what device you are using
    08-11-19 08:33 AM
    08-11-19 08:55 AM
    Dial *#2886# and hit "MANU" and then scroll down to "Charge LED" and try the test to see if it works.
    Then scroll down and hit "Exit"

If the blue LED doesn't work in that test, then it's a hardware issue.

If it does work, then go into Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> See all xx apps -> Messages -> App notifications -> make sure everything is toggled ON and then -> Other notifications -> make sure it's set to "urgent" and make sure "Blink light" is turned ON
    08-11-19 10:43 AM
    OMG this has gone from bad to ridiculous. Soooooo.....apropos of nothing i’d knowingly done there was a privacy thing enabled which stopped the blue dot. Sorted that one out....hurray! But now there’s a blue dot flashing constantly when I don’t have any new messages! What’s going on??
    08-12-19 06:31 PM
    OMG this has gone from bad to ridiculous. Soooooo.....apropos of nothing i’d knowingly done there was a privacy thing enabled which stopped the blue dot. Sorted that one out....hurray! But now there’s a blue dot flashing constantly when I don’t have any new messages! What’s going on??
    Clear the cache for the SMS app
    08-12-19 08:42 PM