Hi to everyone. Can someone tell me where I should get a blitz for blackberry Z30? I need to reset the phone without losing my data. Also can someone tell me the procedure I need to follow for reseting the phone using Blitz and
    sachesi.
    I tried to open the sachesi and couldn't recognize my phone.
    Thanks
    07-11-17 05:20 AM
    Hi to everyone. Can someone tell me where I should get a blitz for blackberry Z30? I need to reset the phone without losing my data. Also can someone tell me the procedure I need to follow for reseting the phone using Blitz and
    sachesi.
    Thanks
    I'm really sorry but I don't remember the process well as it has been two years or more.

But check out this thread at the moment.

https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...links-1098162/

Also, if I remember, sometimes Sachesi could be difficult to load. I'd have to reboot the computer and the phone and give it another shot. Or kill the Sachesi process and restart it again.
    07-11-17 10:51 AM
    The blitz process does not reset the device or correct issues with the current install.

What exact OS are you on?
    07-11-17 10:55 AM
    sachesi.
    Thanks
    The newest OS (10.3.3.2205) Blitz is here: https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...links-1098162/ . The Blitz is courtesy of Conite and he has a Mega download link on this page.
    07-11-17 10:57 AM