When I connect bleutooth in My Car it starts playing my musical. How to turn this off.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 05:03 AM
    I don't think you can. There is a setting on my VW golf radio to not automatically start playing when bluetooth connected. That prevents the music from automatically playing through my car, but the music app still opens every time I connect.
    Doesn't bother me as I have a Q10 so battery life is not an issue. I just close the music app when convenient.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    07-17-14 08:43 AM
    I would also like to turn off this behavior.

I wanted to listen today to a audio book via the audible android app and again and again the media player opened and started to play random music while I tried already to listen to my book.

Extremely annoying, especially while driving.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 05:06 PM
    Try going into the connection options when you're connected to your car. I haven't had this issue with my Volkswagen, but I have seen it with other models and there have been plenty of other members with similar problems. When connected you should have more options regarding media access and the like.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 05:50 PM
    I've looked and can't find 'connection options' anywhere. In my car if I select BTA it automatically launches my BB music player even if I'm streaming music. The stupid phone will play two songs at once. Ridiculous. This phone...my ear speaker is horrible, blown or damaged after two weeks of use. For a week it quit working then when I hard reset it came back. I had to shim the battery to stop constant restarts. Junk. I wish I could have a phone that kept the sync to Outlook features by USB like my BB but didn't have these issues.
    10-29-14 06:09 AM
    Turn bt off. Open you music. Turn bt on. Does it still auto play over bt?
    10-29-14 06:30 AM
    There should be a simple option to turn "autostart of built in media player" OFF. Period.

BlackBerry stated in their design guidelines for developers to don't disturb the action a user performs and hence it is at example impossible for a headless application to start a app with a UI. BlackBerry should stick to their own rules.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-22-14 03:42 AM