I just received my Blackberry Passport and have link and Blend installed on my 1 year old Windows computer (running Windows 8). I cannot get Blend to work and keep getting the following error message:

"Blend software can't find the network adapter for the virtual private network. Please remove and reinstall the Blackberry 10 Desktop Software Application"

-not sure which application they are referring to as I only have Link and Blend - tried removing and reinstalling these already.

Any quick fixes?
    12-11-14 10:57 AM
    I am having the same problem, but haven't been able to figure it out yet.
    12-18-14 12:02 PM
    same problem, anybody has a solution?
    12-18-14 02:05 PM
    go to device manager on your computer look for BlackBerry virtual private network under Network adapters uninstall them cause in my case I found two. then uninstall BlackBerry desktop software then reinstall. Now I'm finally using blend with my Z10!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 12:15 PM
    go to device manager on your computer look for BlackBerry virtual private network under Network adapters uninstall them cause in my case I found two. then uninstall BlackBerry desktop software then reinstall. Now I'm finally using blend with my Z10!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for responding

However, i dont find a such a thing in my computer being called BlackBerry virtual private network, can you be more Specific? and maybe a photo or 2?

Thanks Much
    12-20-14 05:49 PM
    are you using windows pc or laptop? I uninstalled it already but it should be there under Network adapters. send photo of your network adapter list I'll check it.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 10:17 PM
    Right click 'My Computer ' > Manage > Device Monitor > Network.
    Is this what you were looking for?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 10:39 PM
    i dont see network adapter for the virtual private network, any other place to find it? or anything else to do to get it working?
    Attached Thumbnails Blend software can't find the network adapter for the virtual private network - Help?-network.jpg   Blend software can't find the network adapter for the virtual private network - Help?-computer-manegment.jpg  
    12-21-14 07:15 PM
    Appreciate the help, unfortunately, even with both Link and Blend installed on my Win7 machine, there are no Blackberry adapters listed under Network Adapters.
    12-23-14 09:14 AM
    Guys,
    Please look at the correct location.
    1. Have your BB connected to PC, wait for the PC recognize BB.
    2. Right click on My computer > Select Manage > Click on Device Manager from the left side.
    3. now on your right side panel, Under Network Connection ckeck for any BlackBerry adapters says "BlackBerry virtual private network " or any Blackberry adapter with exclamation or warning sign.
    4. Right click on that and select Uninstall.
    5. If asked , Click on the check mark to select delete Driver and click OK.
    6. Reinstall Blackberry Desktop Software again after disconnecting BlackBerry from PC
    02-21-15 09:17 PM
    Does your laptop and network meet the system requirements. I had this problem the firmware on router needs to be update apparently.

Z10 STL10-2 Vodafone UK
    02-22-15 08:22 AM
    I have to revive this post as im out of clue now...
    i have a passport with 10.3.2.2226, computer with Windows 10+ Blend 1.2.0.50

Since I've updated to windows 10, i was able to connect to Blend 1 time only. Since then, never been able to connect.
    I've already unistalled blend 10x , reinstallation done...
    still not working, im always getting this: Blend software can't find the network adapter for the virtual private network - Help?-capture.jpg

got no idea what to doo, my computer have Kaspersky as antivirus, ive already tried what mentionned above, but this is what im getting: Blend software can't find the network adapter for the virtual private network - Help?-capture2.jpg

so no ''virtual private network''
    anyone have an idea?
    09-09-15 03:52 PM
    Blend software can't find the network adapter for the virtual private network - Help?-blackberry.jpg

Same Issue for me, someone please help!
    09-11-15 07:26 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blackberry.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	370847

Same Issue for me, someone please help!
    did it happened after updating to windows 10 too?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 05:41 PM

second time I crashed a passport. So I bought another one and gess what? cannot connect to link, nor blend nothing!
    my last connection to link was in october 2015. I installed after windows 10 on my computer. since january no blackberry device can connect to my computer's blackberry software. I installed and removed the software several times, used the solutions proposed but no one works.

please please help me!
    02-11-16 11:00 AM