Thanks so much da fox grey! I have acall booked with their technical team ,i will let you know what they do. Let's hope they get to the bottom of it!

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR and DaFoxGrey like this.
    03-16-17 03:36 PM
    Hi all I've been in touch with blackberry and my carrier EE countless times. Finally EE level 2 technical department got hold of what was happening. Apparently there are quite a lot of blackberry users experiencing exactly the same issue. They cannot at the moment get to the bottom of it, working on it and will get back to me on Monday! Somehow blackberry and EE are missing a link that makes bbm work on data. I'm wondering if has anything to do with the new andriod update as that has just rolled out.

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    03-17-17 03:59 PM
    Hi all I've been in touch with blackberry and my carrier EE countless times. Finally EE level 2 technical department got hold of what was happening. Apparently there are quite a lot of blackberry users experiencing exactly the same issue. They cannot at the moment get to the bottom of it, working on it and will get back to me on Monday! Somehow blackberry and EE are missing a link that makes bbm work on data. I'm wondering if has anything to do with the new andriod update as that has just rolled out.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the update. Sad that it is affecting other BlackBerry users, but at least you know it is an issue they are working on.
    03-17-17 07:16 PM
    Hi all EE have been back in touch with me, I must say I'm impressed as the technical guy is keeping me updated personally by phone. He says they know of the problem but they can't seem to figure it out, i'll update when I hear more!

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    03-20-17 04:49 PM
    A quick update, EE are still working with blackberry to resolve this issue of bbm not working over EE data, only over WiFi on bb10. They are keeping the ticket open and trying to resolve it. I would just switch my bbm account over to my android phone but I'm disappointed that there is no red star icon that shows I have a message on android. Let's hope they resolve it!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 12:46 PM
30 12