I oops posted before I could type rest of my question. T. I'm about to pull my hair out. For two days trying to add my yahoo email to my new Classic, but it will not add- keep getting message that it "cant be added now and to try again later.". I have tried a million times with correct password, etc. All I can surmise is it may be something with advanced settings caused by running BB Link. Prior to running BlackBerry link (which I ran the "switch device", but I ran it after I already had added all my email accts successfully (I ran BB LINK,so I could tsf all my data and settings from my Q10 to the new Classic) I already had my emails set up successfully, but when I ran Link, all my email accounts. (that were successfully validated and running fine prior to running Link) then all my email accts became invalid after running Link. Tried again many times to add yahoo email acct again and keep getting error msg that they "cannot be added now and to try later" (My Aol. Email accts added just fine but yahoo ones wont. I looked in onboard "Help" and in onboard"troubleshoot email adding"- I don't know , but I think the problem is something I need to do in advanced settings, ( such as aiwhat should be in the advanced settings section for (pop or imap or? settings would be for adding my Yahoo email acct-- (I didnt need to put that in myself when they successfully added before I ran Link-that was all pre -filled in for me correctly (when I added my yahoo email successfully before I ran Link) (My wifi is on, am using correct pw,

I had all my email accts successfully added before I ran BlackBerry Link to transfer the rest of my prior Q10 data and apps to my Classic.

Ever since running the Link 'switch device' from then on, all of my various email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, att) that were formerly all validated and running fine before I ran Link, suddenly were now all listed as "invalid"valid ever since running Link.
    I Was able to get my AOL email accounts to add successfully, but my main email accounts (on yahoo) will not add.
    Does anyone know the correct advanced settings to use for yahoo? (pop, imap or? I'm clueless on that stuff- first time I did it successfully before using link, all that was done for me automatically and they added just fine. I am using correct password etc ..something happened to meSs it all up from running BlackBerry Link.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 04:25 PM
    Login to Yahoo webmail from your browser.

While logged in, try adding Yahoo account to BB.
    05-04-15 04:36 PM
    Who needs bla1ze with good folks like you
    05-04-15 04:38 PM
    Who needs bla1ze with good folks like you
    You spelled it wrong, its Blaz1e.
    05-04-15 07:53 PM
    Bla1ze don't get no respect!

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    05-04-15 08:07 PM
    It's Blaise

Via CB10 Rockin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.500
    05-04-15 08:44 PM
    Chryaurora, sorry I never got back to report: YES apparently I DID need to be concurrently y logged into my yahoomail acct on my laptop while setting up yahoomail on the Classic, thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 06:22 PM
    Chryaurora, sorry I never got back to report: YES apparently I DID need to be concurrently y logged into my yahoomail acct on my laptop while setting up yahoomail on the Classic, thanks

Posted via CB10
    Glad it worked for you. I discovered this by accident.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 10:21 PM