Hello, a few days back while doing the usual with my BB I noticed that my screen wouldnt rotate for landscape. After a few normal restarts it wouldnt fix its self, so I thought I should just hard restart it(PWR button + VOL. up), and when I did I think I held it too long, because it started blinking suddenly. I tried it a few more times, but the damn thing wouldnt boot. When I googled what red flashing means, I found out that my OS got corrupted. Since I already accepted that I cant get any files back from it , I tried using these Autoloaders:
    -Z30_10.3.03.3057_STA100-1-2-3-4-5-6
    -Z30_10.3.03.3216_STA100-1-2-3-4-5-6
    Neither made the device work again. after more consultation with papa google, I found out that I need to somehow get the os more forcefully in? so I downloaded BBSAK, and ran it. BBSAK couldnt even recognise the device. No matter what I tried. Plugging in and out and in and out... killing LINK proccesses my self, etc. it just wont recognise it. I really need this device up and running soon as possible.
    Radovan Katrencik likes this.
    09-01-18 07:13 AM
    you will need a win 7 pc ,open bb link click reload with phone connected via usb and hold the power button for 10 sec ,if that doesn't work find a near trash can and go get another phone
    09-01-18 08:41 AM
    BB links reload gives an error mid way through. And Im a student, not a bank owner. I cant just buy phones like its nothing...
    Also, Im sure there is a way...
    09-01-18 09:15 AM
    BB links reload gives an error mid way through. And Im a student, not a bank owner. I cant just buy phones like its nothing...
    Also, Im sure there is a way...
    The autoloader should work just fine.

Have it running on your PC in a command window. Plug in your device. If it doesn't catch, reboot your device while it's still plugged in (hold down power button until phone restarts), and while still running the autoloader.
    09-01-18 10:15 AM
    Done that a couple of times with different versions... It never boots. Only kind of response from the phone is when I hold the power button for 10 seconds itll shine red for a while and dies again. The versions I tried are up top. The autoloader prob isnt working because when I try to reload it via BBLink, it gives this error mid way through:
    A:0x000000A2
    09-01-18 10:20 AM
    looks like you have a bad mother board
    if you already replaced the usb cable ,i would try the autoloader couple of times just make sure you get the right one (identify your device first)
    if the autoloader stops half way ,i don't think you can do much since that will erase the phone first and then install the os
    09-01-18 12:16 PM
    Other things to possibly get an autoloader to work: If your PC runs Windows 10, try a PC which has Windows 7 or even Vista on it - they both work better with BB10 autoloaders than Win 10 does. Install Link on the PC you use, but you can close it once it opens the first time. You only need its drivers, not the Link program.

Try a different USB port, USB 2.0 might work better than 3.0.

Try different USB cords.

Depending on where you got the autoloader file, you might want to download a fresh one from another source. (You can't go wrong with anything from conite or thurask).

Hope something there helps, and good luck!

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    09-01-18 02:57 PM