installed all the updated files all apk format - google play store, google play services, google play games, blackberry google id and google management, but still for some reason it will not allow me to link my castle clash account to one of my email addresses or do a switch from my blackberry Z3 phone to any other email that is also linked and installed on the google management device. my device is also registered with the google play store directly from blackberry google id. i have a blackberry Z3. i have installed all the nessecary andriod apk files to get google play store to work. only thing now is i installed castle clash and can not link or switch accounts. is their any help that will resolve the problem.
    11-14-15 04:30 PM
    There are tutorials on this site for the best way to install the store (or Snap) and Google Play Services. If you have followed them successfully it still does not guarantee that all of the Android software will run normally. It is possible that Castle Clash is one of these apps. This site also has threads listing various apps that work or won't work - give it a try and share your results.
    11-14-15 04:43 PM