Hi, I have currently used my BlackBerry Z10 for almost a year now. Gets the job done, most of the time. This is not one of those times. Recently, I've realized that my headphones don't play audio through earphones that are connected. I have to restart the device, and even then, after about 5 minutes or so, they break again. Also, when I connect my Yurbuds Inspire Duro Ironman Edition, they play a buzzing sound of electricity in my ears and don't play any music. The device keeps connecting then disconnecting and so on. What i need to do is push the jack towards the direction of the power button (push to the left on the earphones) so that I get the earphone to work ang not get that buzzing noise. But once I let go of holing it to the left, they only play the middle register of anything that I'm listening to. If I'm listening to music, I'll be able to hear the accompanyment fine, but the singers voices arre very low. It's only after I hold the earphones to the left do I hear every register of my music. I've put a small piece of paper in the right sided of the headphone jack to keep it pressed to the left. I'm just wondering whether there is a fix for all of my headphone jack problems. A response would be greatly appreciated, thanks, and sorry for writing such a long post.
    09-04-14 07:40 PM
    This is clearly a hardware issue. It can be the headphone jack became loose over time, or it is an issue of the headphone plug. What you can do is use a different headphone. If the problem still persists, it may be the time to go to a BlackBerry Service Center.
    09-04-14 10:48 PM