So I posted this in an old Z30 thread since it was the same issue. I don't know how much traffic is there so I figured I'd try here.
    I have a Z10 that's been running the same OS release 10.3.2.2514 for some time now. A white listed OS From Tmobile so I can use wifi calling. Just within the past week or so I can't connect to any wifi network except for my house and no farther the 5' away from the router. I get a Can't authenticate error. There's been no update to the router, haven't changed anything on my Z10 and can't find any solutions online anywhere. I was thinking maybe a wifi antenna issue, chip issue, but the available network screen show mine plus all surrounding networks. It just won't connect. Any ideas?
    Just a bit more info..... I went to my local Home Depot where I could always connect and no go. And of course after a few times of not being able to connect, the network get disabled. I have also tried erasing all my save networks and I reloaded the OS. Had the wifi issue on reload before restoring anything.
    07-29-16 08:19 PM
    try loading 10.3.2.2813 ,it's got wifi calling ,just to get an idea if it's software or hardware
    07-29-16 11:18 PM
    try loading 10.3.2.2813 ,it's got wifi calling ,just to get an idea if it's software or hardware
    Thanks I'll give it a try. I wasn't sure if an older radio file had to be use for wifi calling in that release, which if it did I'm assuming controls wifi too and that's the current radio file I have.
    07-30-16 08:37 AM