I'm really tired of trying. I was able to purchase apps in BlackBerry World paying through my carrier, but for quit some time this doesn't work anymore. Now I simply can not purchase anything. I don't need tons of apps, but some are necessary.

For example 'Camera ++'. I need to buy it, because BlackBerry wasn't able to fix the focus issue within the camera (Passport). But now I can't do that either.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but here in Germany there even is no support for such problems.

Sad, but I'm seriously thinking about getting a new phone, because BlackBerry doesn't care and it seems like, they don't want my money.

No wonder we (yes, I said we) are far behind in many categories.

Does anyone feel the same way?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:00 AM
    Last I checked, PayPal and CreditCard were available options for all BlackBerry purchases, and carrier billing was something they were "starting to play with".

So, try your other options. Or don't. If it does not work for you, why stay.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    02-21-15 09:04 AM
    I heard about it. I have no credit card and don't need one since I'm going to university for 2 more years. And about PayPal, that's what I get to see... I contacted PayPal and everything is fine with my account.

Thank you for your response.

BlackBerry World & Purchasing Apps-img_20150221_160940.png

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:12 AM
    Then do verify your PayPal account and add a payment source!

It's actually telling you what to do!
    02-21-15 09:26 AM
    I'm pretty sure that's the first thing I did, and not once. Why wouldn't I try this, if it's the instruction?? Weeks later I did try other PayPal accounts as well, but nothing. Seems to be something with my BlackBerry ID. Wondering if I could get another one, without loosing my previously purchased apps.

Maybe someone knows anything about it.

If not, I'm afraid I'll never know thanks to the excellent BlackBerry service.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 10:26 AM
    You said you don't have a credit card. Do you have ANY payment source at all on PayPal?

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 12:55 AM
    Yes, of course. After a few calls with the PayPal support, they could fix the problem. The it has been an internal server issue within their servers.

So, if anyone is experiencing similar issues, get on the phone. If they caused the problem they are going to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 12:03 PM