Hi fellow Australian Optus customers

I have an issue with BBWorld purchases "lately". Ok not really lately but for 4months now.

I always paid my BBWorld purchases by "provider billing". The reason is that I need the phone related purchases on the phone bill. Hard to explain why, but that's the way it is.

Anyway this always worked well until four months ago since when I always get the message "payment method temporarily not available". But finally confirmed the issue and contacted me several times to say that it is fixed. But it wasn't. Since before Christmas they now turned deaf and mute and don't respond to follow up questions.

Anyway - I don't wanted to whinge - does anyone else who is with Optus the same issue? Is provider billing offered for you?
    I want to check if the issue might be related to my account only.
    01-30-15 08:24 PM
    I'm with Telstra but have the opposite...PayPal nor credit card payments work, only carrier billing! How odd!

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 05:01 AM
    Hi I'm on Optus and have 2 options on BBW to pay- carrier billing and credit card. I can choose either option so nothing has changed for me. Just paid for an App with Optus being billed though I'm not sure why you're no longer able to select this option.

Posted via CB10
    allwi likes this.
    02-04-15 03:54 AM
    Hi I'm on Optus and have 2 options on BBW to pay- carrier billing and credit card. I can choose either option so nothing has changed for me. Just paid for an App with Optus being billed though I'm not sure why you're no longer able to select this option.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks - checked again but still not available for me. So I know at least that "only" my account is affected and it's not a general Optus issue.
    02-04-15 03:57 PM
    Allwi, strangely enough, today checking my new Passport, I don't have the option to have carrier billing. On my Z10, it's there! Hmmm...

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 02:36 AM