Hi,

I tried to buy an app from BlackBerry World in my Passport, since I haven't added any payment option yet it asked me to add a new payment option(creditcard or paypal account) . So I tried to login into my paypal account but I'm getting an error message. The error code is PS1036LQ. So I searched up in BlackBerry forums for this error and some people said "try to login into your BlackBerry World Account from your Computer and add the Paypal account there". When I tried to login to BlackBerry world through my PC, surprisingly, I'm getting some kind of error message. Now I started worrying and I really need this problem to be solved.

I really appreciate your help.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 06:47 PM
    Let's see... BlackBerry World is giving you errors in two different places.. I think it's safe to say the issue is with BlackBerry World. Just try again later, BlackBerry World hasn't exactly been running tip top lately. My account when viewing on the web, won't even stay logged in let alone let me browse it.
    06-04-17 12:48 AM
    Hi twominutes22, I hope I'm not being insulting / stating the obvious here; but I take it you have done the following (published on the BlackBerry site)? :

Overview

When prompted to enter the PayPal credentials in BlackBerry World,*after*entering*the*credentials the following error message is displayed in red:

We ran into a problem while processing your request. Please try again later.* (PS1036lq)

Note: This can occur when attempting to enter PayPal login information through the BlackBerry World app or in Settings > Payment Options.

Resolution
    Delete*and*then*add*the*PayPal account*payment method from*BlackBerry World*on*the*BlackBerry*10 smartphone*following*these*steps:

Open BlackBerry World on*the*BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    Swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings
    Select Payment Options
    If*prompted*for*BlackBerry ID credentials then*enter*them*now.
    If a PayPal payment method exists*then tap it and select Delete.
    Press the + button and select PayPal as an additional Payment Method.
    Enter the*PayPal Credentials.
    Set PayPal as the default payment method.
    Workaround

Change the payment method to something other than PayPal if available.

To confirm the payment method is now set to use PayPal:

On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
    Tap Settings > Payment Options.
    Your PayPal address should be listed as your method of payment.

If not, I hope this cracks it for you!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 12:13 PM
    I have been trough the same scenario, and unfortunately there is not solution apparently. I've contacted BlackBerry support and they offered the solutions listed on the knowledge base, but non of that worked.
    The only way to purchase an app was to enter my credit card.

Posted vía CB10 with my Passport SE SQW100-4
    06-10-17 09:32 PM
    Hello Sonmort,

Thanks for the reply.

Have you read my question to the end? Because I have mentioned that I haven't added any payment method yet, so the case you explained "delete the existing paypal account and re add it" is out of scenario. Now I have tried so many times to add the Paypal account I even tried adding in website, Which I also mentioned in the question. No matter how many times I try adding the same error is showing up. I spoke with other users who have the same issue with their payment account but no help.

Two Minutes
    06-18-17 06:28 PM