Apple sucks

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 07:58 AM
    No that's incorrect. Apple sucks big time

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 07:59 AM
    Siri just bypasses everything.. their camera allows yu to enter gallery.. Android too.. BlackBerry yes use ya camera but yu can't enter the gallery.. yu can't bypass the first secured door.. literally seems impossible.. but wat ll be the situation if fbi wanted BlackBerry to the it?

Blackberry Z30
    04-08-16 08:44 AM
    Siri just bypasses everything.. their camera allows yu to enter gallery.. Android too.. BlackBerry yes use ya camera but yu can't enter the gallery.. yu can't bypass the first secured door.. literally seems impossible.. but wat ll be the situation if fbi wanted BlackBerry to the it?

Blackberry Z30
    Oh!! Really? on blackberry we can enter the camera by bypass?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 09:42 AM
    Seriously? You're using as reference months-old articles?
    You could've at least gotten something more recent: Security Flaw in iOS 9.3.1 Allows Access to iPhone Photos and Contacts - Mac Rumors

*ME173X
    Seriously -- yes. And what's most interesting is it took until now for Mac to comment on it. Going to Mac Rumors for wisdom is like defecting to North Korea for political freedom. But, iZombies are iZombies.
    04-08-16 09:59 AM
    Oh!! Really? on blackberry we can enter the camera by bypass?

Posted via CB10
    Long press camera icon.. yu can click pics.. but there's a lock icon on gallery.

Blackberry Z30
    04-08-16 11:10 AM
    Do you honestly think your Blackberry OS10 device is any more secure? Because it's not unless your on a BES server or some sort of enterprise client.
    $24 a year for the bes cloud easily setup but difficult to purchase at least when I did

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 11:19 AM
    Long press camera icon.. yu can click pics.. but there's a lock icon on gallery.

Blackberry Z30
    Yes!! Just now I tired on my passport.First time I noticed this. Thank god gallery is locked)

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 11:42 AM
33 12