Morning all, first timer on the forum but lifelong blackberry user. My wife just left Apple for a samsung S7, and I loaded hub plus services for her, she loves it. The major omission (in my opinion) is Blackberry Travel. I use it religiously on my passport, as on previous phones. She is starting to travel more, and to be honest none of the other travel apps come close to BBT. Any rumours of it being ported to Blackerry Mobile?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 05:05 AM
    Unfortunately it's not available for Android. There is a program that's called TripIt that works pretty good.
    02-11-17 07:47 AM
    It's not an omission. BlackBerry travel is simply worldmate (available in google play) rebranded as BlackBerry travel. With that said, world Mate is going out of business so it and likely BlackBerry travel will cease to exist once that happens. As mentioned above, tripit works well.
    02-11-17 09:15 AM
    Morning all, first timer on the forum but lifelong blackberry user. My wife just left Apple for a samsung S7, and I loaded hub plus services for her, she loves it. The major omission (in my opinion) is Blackberry Travel. I use it religiously on my passport, as on previous phones. She is starting to travel more, and to be honest none of the other travel apps come close to BBT. Any rumours of it being ported to Blackerry Mobile?

Posted via CB10
    Bad news for anyone liking and using BlackBerry Travel, I'm afraid. BT uses Worldmate and sometime this fall, Worldmate is packing it in. So, presumably, BT will be discontinued as well. I have not included a link to this news but you can search for it.
    02-11-17 09:18 AM
    It's not an omission. BlackBerry travel is simply worldmate (available in google play) rebranded as BlackBerry travel. With that said, world Mate is going out of business so it and likely BlackBerry travel will cease to exist once that happens. As mentioned above, tripit works well.
    Worldmate is gone yet blackberry travel still works fine. BlackBerry must have licensed it from worldmate and is hosting it on their own servers. It's a shame BlackBerry didn't just acquire the company for cheap (since it was going out of business anyways) as it's a great travel companion.
    06-11-17 03:40 AM
    Suddenly blackberry travel is working again.
    If Blackberry did this, I give them 5 stars. It's the best and runs circles around TripIt.
    06-29-17 07:31 PM
    Tripit is a joke compared to Blackberry Travel. Tripit charges $40.00 annually for services the services BT offers.

As a frequent traveler who has switched from BB10 to BlackBerry Android, it is a major failure on Blackberry's part not to find a way to port this service.

Travel is a huge part of business. So much for this company that now focuses on software and their mantra of being business phone.
    06-30-17 02:09 PM
    Suddenly blackberry travel is working again.
    When did it NOT work? I used it about 3 weeks ago--everything was working fine.
    06-30-17 03:09 PM
    i agree i loved my BB travel. Best travel app. very reliable and had all the airline info regarding reservation and PNR # etc... Anyone use Google Travel or Trip Case. I travel international very frequently was hoping to see anyone has any comments on those 2. Thanks
    07-03-17 04:31 PM
    From the Worldmate site

On March 31st the WorldMate app will be removed from the app store and you will no longer be able to download it. Between March 31st 2017 and September 30th 2017, we will do our best to maintain the following Gold services:

Processing confirmation emails
    Itinerary viewer
    Calendar Sync – Gold members
    Flight Notifications – Gold members
    On September 30th, 2017, you will not be able to log in as the app will be discontinued.
    07-03-17 10:52 PM
    From the Worldmate site

On March 31st the WorldMate app will be removed from the app store and you will no longer be able to download it. Between March 31st 2017 and September 30th 2017, we will do our best to maintain the following Gold services:

Processing confirmation emails
    Itinerary viewer
    Calendar Sync – Gold members
    Flight Notifications – Gold members
    On September 30th, 2017, you will not be able to log in as the app will be discontinued.
    Is BB10 a "gold" member? BlackBerry should just acquire worldmate.
    07-06-17 09:30 AM