my blackberry 9900 hangs on loading 75 % kindly help me how can i fix this issue

and my blackberry 9800 only red light blinks slowly and dosn't start up kindly help

i tried many ways to fix this issue by Application Loader, BBSAK, and Blackberry Desktop software also but it shows no device connected in Application loader and BBSAK & showing conect ur device in Blackberry desktop software after every few seconds even though the phone is connected properly with good us cable to pc but dosnt work kindly help

and please let me know which other software i should download and from where i should download to fix this issue (issues like JVM not found ect)
    10-04-19 07:31 AM
    Buy a second hand device on ebay and throw the old one away

When you can not connect to the JVM, your chance to connect is 0 %. Your devices are brick.
    I'm sorry
    10-05-19 06:12 PM
    my blackberry 9900 hangs on loading 75 % kindly help me how can i fix this issue

and my blackberry 9800 only red light blinks slowly and dosn't start up kindly help

i tried many ways to fix this issue by Application Loader, BBSAK, and Blackberry Desktop software also but it shows no device connected in Application loader and BBSAK & showing conect ur device in Blackberry desktop software after every few seconds even though the phone is connected properly with good us cable to pc but dosnt work kindly help

and please let me know which other software i should download and from where i should download to fix this issue (issues like JVM not found ect)
    I suspect Kommandant is correct and you're probably screwed on this one tashbiul. Is there any data on these devices that is not backed up elsewhere?
    10-07-19 04:33 PM