Is blackberry 10 more secure then apple,android and Windows or not just curious as a consumer is it more secure or not
    03-16-16 07:25 PM
    What's your definition of secure?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 07:37 PM
    What's your definition of secure?

Posted via CB10
    My definition of secure in no one can access my data and information no hacks or leaks from my BlackBerry
    03-17-16 07:15 AM
    My definition of secure in no one can access my data and information no hacks or leaks from my BlackBerry
    BlackBerry 10 os is secured than other platforms.No one can read or leak your data if you encrypt your phone and set a strong device password...security is always in practices...But BlackBerry officials can decrypt your phone....as the said to FBI that they will help to decrypt the BlackBerrys if they got request by government but not by backdoors...

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 07:30 AM
    BlackBerry 10 os is secured than other platforms.No one can read or leak your data if you encrypt your phone and set a strong device password...security is always in practices...But BlackBerry officials can decrypt your phone....as the said to FBI that they will help to decrypt the BlackBerrys if they got request by government but not by backdoors...

Posted via CB10
    OK thanks
    03-17-16 05:14 PM
    But BlackBerry officials can decrypt your phone....as the said to FBI that they will help to decrypt the BlackBerrys if they got request by government but not by backdoors...

Posted via CB10
    Not true: device encryption cannot be broken by BlackBerry. The keys are unique to each instance of encryption on each device and are randomly generated. The only thing that BlackBerry can provide to law enforcement is consumer BBM messages since they use a common key.

The strongest level of security for any BlackBerry is a properly managed and configured BES.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 06:32 AM
    Not true: device encryption cannot be broken by BlackBerry. The keys are unique to each instance of encryption on each device and are randomly generated. The only thing that BlackBerry can provide to law enforcement is consumer BBM messages since they use a common key.

The strongest level of security for any BlackBerry is a properly managed and configured BES.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks so much
    07-08-16 10:15 AM