Please Help me.How can i pass this.just cant type letter l nothing else
    02-17-19 04:56 AM
    I'm guessing there's an L in your password? Your only real option is to replace the keyboard. What model of handset do you have?
    02-17-19 01:52 PM
    Can't you find any "L" on Google and copy and paste that letter ?
    02-17-19 09:47 PM
    Can't you find any "L" on Google and copy and paste that letter ?
    The OP likely is at a password lock screen. The handset asks you to type BlackBerry after five incorrect password attempts.
    02-18-19 09:28 AM
    The OP likely is at a password lock screen. The handset asks you to type BlackBerry after five incorrect password attempts.
    That's how I understand it.

As such, OP is pretty much out of luck.
    02-18-19 10:02 AM
    Not that this would solve this person's problem, however as a preventative measure question (for a damaged Blackberry device to retrieve your data/files/pics etc..)
    If you configured a bluetooth/wireless keyboard and enabled it on your blackberry (bb10 and/or android):
    1) Would both on-device pkb and bluetooth keyboards simultaneously work, so that you could type your password on the wireless keyboard, should the pkb be worn out/damaged etc?
    1b) Is there a mouse that would also work, in place of touch? (in case your display was damaged?)

2) At boot time for the Blackberry when it hits initial sign in, would the wireless keyboard be enabled? (I don't have this config set up so can't test it).
    3)Is there a similiar config that could be used as a backup in case a screen became disabled for an external display, to see the device (or do they have to be manually paired -making this approach impossible)...ie plugging into a tv through USB/ micro-hdmi (on bb10 devices and/or Android devices)?

I seem to remember vaguely on the playbook this (external keyboard) would work off of the bat (but can't definitely remember), not that a playbook's keyboard would die- because it is virtual, but never tried it on a bb10.
    02-20-19 04:23 AM
    I tried Rii 8+ wireless keyboard on my Classic and it works when you connect the dongle to micro USB, right away. I could test tonight if it works on the lock screen...

Posted via CB10
    02-20-19 04:43 AM
    I can confirm that I unlocked my Classic using the Rii 8+ USB dongle, WiFi keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-19 03:18 AM