1)BlackBerry 10: Well CrackBerry, i have a BlackBerry Z10 stl100-1, the question is about the USB OTG (On The Go), i have the USB OTG cable, howevero know i want to know if my device is or will be able to have this feature, i listened than Z30 and Playbook was able to have this and that's why i want know if the Z10 is able or not.

2) Snap: How a lot of members of CrackBerry must know Snap is the BlackBerry 10 assistant and client of Google Play App Store, however my question is about if Snap can restore in-App Purchases, for example, i have purchased fnaf but when you play it you see a DCL section where shows 4 items to purchase with real money, i had purchased the first three items, these was the three dolls of the animatronics, however, Will snap restore and show these purchases i did on my android device?, and most importantly, Will Snap allow me to purchase in-App items? or it wont.

3)BlackBerry Desktop Software: This is a weird case, in my laptop, a dell inspiron charged with 8 gb of ram 1tb of memory and a Intel I7, i downloaded the BlackBerry Desktop Software normally via BlackBerry oficial page and of course official download torrent, when i'm going to install it it tells me than i need Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package and when it tells than this package is installing on my laptop it throws me error and says than i dont have that package, i dowloaded the official package from windows official page, the 64 bit edition because my windows 7 is the ultimate 64 bit edition, and it installed the package normally and whitout problems, when i try to install again the BlackBerry Desktop Software it tells me the same error, however i visited this forum:

https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Desktop-Software/Desktop-software-for-Windows-7-64bit/td-p/1371331

I installed the Hotfix than the forum says and it tells me the same, i dont know how i'm going to do with this because i need this software for work.

4)BlackBerry Link: This really isn't a problem but is annoying, a few days ago when i'm was going to install this program it throwed me the same error than Desktop Software, however late of lots and lots of trys i was able to install it, the problem is when i'm going to open it it takes a long time, that doesn't bother me but very usually when this program is opening it throws me a mini Black Screen, however nothing happens and the program oen normally, my question is Why this mini Black screen appears?, Is this mini Black Screen dangerous for my operative system?.

5)DDPB (DauDen Playbook) Installer: Well this is my last question, when i'm going to install this program it tells me than an unexpected error has ocurred and it doesn't install, that's why i haven't installed Snap on my device yet, i doesn't have any viruses on my laptop Norton Antivirus 360 legally is always scanning my Laptop, and my Windows is tottaly original with its original certificated, however i dont think the pyracy or not pyracy must be the trouble here, when it throws me that error and i try again to install the program it tells me than the DDPB Installer is already installed, when that happen it show me two options: Repair and Uninstall, i chooose Repair and it Repairs the Program, but late don't open the program, my questions are: Why this happens? and, Does this problem have a solution?.

Well thanks for listen me CrackBerry i'm from Venezuela excuse my bad english and i wait a response from you an your members, thanks for read all this and i hpe there is solutions for my troubles.
    05-24-15 10:15 AM
    1)BlackBerry 10: Well CrackBerry, i have a BlackBerry Z10 stl100-1, the question is about the USB OTG (On The Go), i have the USB OTG cable, howevero know i want to know if my device is or will be able to have this feature, i listened than Z30 and Playbook was able to have this and that's why i want know if the Z10 is able or not.
    1) Not it's not possible. https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...ssory_usb.html
    JohnKCG likes this.
    05-24-15 12:49 PM
    2) Snap doesn't support in-app purchasing. But Google Play Store for Blackberry does. You can download it here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11189556
    Rana_Tauqeer and JohnKCG like this.
    05-25-15 09:30 AM
    After updating snap10 I can no longer get in. A message pops up stating that my version isn't new enough. I currently have bbm z10. Any help is greatly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    JohnKCG likes this.
    05-25-15 01:14 PM