Hi,

Here's a weird stuff. After installing latest update I have a constant running our of space message. But, even though it shows that 7.7 Gb of 8 GB is used, it actually uses about 6GB in total! So where's the rest 2GB? Is there a way to clean some junk maybe?

The other thing is - I can't really add a screenshot, due to the reasons beyond me. Even though it does make a screenshot it nowhere to be found. Same happens using camera (I does make a photo, but not saving it anywhere...).

Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Q5 running out of space-img_20150417_121518.jpg  
    04-17-15 05:19 AM
    Yep... even though I've deleted the "dog" photo manually, it was apparently added to the post anyway.

So not to freak you out, I was trying to locate a photo if I use a camera and even though it was shown as "broken" in preview - apparently it was not. So... why this happens and how the he'll camera is connected to "losing" or "breaking" photos is beyond me... but something tells me that this "out of space" issue might be connected to how BlackBerry handles files.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-15 05:23 AM